Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hau'oli Lā Ho'omaika'i

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Turkey Day! I just hope its great no matter what you call it! This year I am thankful for lots of things and wanted to share. First of all I'm thankful for my incredibly patient and loving husband who puts up with my miles and points obsession. I'm also thankful to have who I think is the best little boy in the world!

This year we're at home in California for baby's first Thanksgiving. The bird is in the oven, the football game is on tv, and I'm thankful I don't have to pass through any airports this week. Been there, done that. I'm thankful that my parents decided to stop by for dinner on their way to Wyoming. I'm also thankful to not be going with them.

I'm thankful for American Express Serve and Amazon Payments so that I have another way to offload $1,000 worth of Visa giftcards I bought at Staples yesterday after the cashier at Target wouldn't let me but one of their prepaid cards...more on that tomorrow.

http://instagram.com/hulagrrl210
Finally I'm thankful for beautiful sunsets like these, and thankful to be able to share them as often as I do with the people I love. I thankful for this truly awesome world we live in and all of the opportunities I've had to explore it. I hope that wherever you are and whoever you are with that you are enjoying your day! Thank you all so much for reading and following my blog. Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment