Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MIA Mileage Run

Well, I'm off to Orlando this week so I thought it would be a great time to flash back to the first Florida mileage run that started it all.

"When I booked my trip to South Florida, I figured the last place I would find myself was in the middle of the worst snow storm in a decade." Read my MIA Mileage Run Trip Report that I posted on both FlyerTalk and milepoint.



Snowmaggedon 2011


Hopefully tomorrow it all goes according to plans and I don't encounter any snowstorms, hurricanes, or whatever else mother nature and/or United Airlines might have up their sleeves. I'm also kinda hoping to not spend another night sleeping in the airport. You can follow me on twitter, where I'll be checking in via a cool new app I found called uppward.

No comments:

Post a Comment