Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Picked a Great Day to Stay Home

I normally would never say I was happy to stay home when I had the chance to go traveling, but today is one of those days. I had originally planned a mileage run for yesterday/today to MCO (Orlando), but I never booked it and didn't end up going. It turns out that is good thing. Not only was there Hurricane Isaac to disrupt travel across the Southeast, but United's computer system "SHARES" also went down today, causing delays across the country while United employees have to do everything by hand from writing boarding passes, to manually checking in flights. In related news the weather today in Sacramento is sunny with a very good chance of you not finding me waiting in a line like this one at Chicago O'hare: http://instagram.com/p/O4tAdTLN58/


No comments:

Post a Comment